Sc Type Fo Patch Panel 24 Ports
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SL05SPP24R01D
- Wiring Devices: ODF
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Sur-link
- Specification: 49*40*70 cm
- HS Code: 8536700000
- Type: Patch Panel
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, UL
- Connector: Sc,St,FC,LC
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
The product can be used on the terminal of the optical cables,different types and structures,the diameter of which are within 20mm tray.
1. All property indexes are in accordance with national YD/T814-1996 standard
2. The body make use of cold rolling steel,and the surface use the technique of dim
plastic.strong adhesive force,artistic and durable.
3. Distinctive design of 4 cable enrance and fiber exit of 24 cores duplex SC
4. Cable entrance are sealed with oil resistance NBR to increase the flexibility.user
can choose to prick the entrance.
5. Overlapping fiber splice tray and separate insulation earthing unit make the
disposition of the cores ,expanding the capacity and cable-earthen
flexible,convinient and safe.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
1. External size: 480*300*1U
2. Winding radius ≥40mm
3. Fiber capacity: 48cores
4. installing: rack mounted
5. Working temperature:-25ºC~+45ºC
6. Atmosphere pressure:70~106Kpa
7. Insulated Resistance:2×10MΩ/500V(DC)
1. Peel the cable , take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract
tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1~1.6m fiber and 20~40mm
2. Fix the cable-pressing card and the cable, as well as the cable reinforce steel
3. Lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and
melted tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the
fiber, move heat contract tube and melted tube and fix the stainless (or quartz)
reinforce core stick ,make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the
housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one.Put the protected joint into
the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores).
4. Lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding
fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has
been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
5. Position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
6. Close the cover. It can be putted on rack.
1. Terminal box main body: 1 piece
2. Polishing sand cloth: 1 piece
3. Melting and connecting mark: 1 piece
4. Fiber housing : 2-48 pieces
5. Tie: 4-16 pieces
FO Patch Panel SC type 24 Port, 19" 1U Rack Mounted, drawer style (SC/ST/FC/LC)